mercoledì 30 marzo 2016

SIMPLY PRIM STASH: cards, fobs, purses..

Hi my dear friends, I'm trying to understand on which part of the world I'm now LOL... Jet leg is killing me softly, I'd spend my days sleeping and my nights working... this is not good....
Anyway I enjoyed the States so much... beautiful and historical Tennessee, amazing New York city and enchanted Massachusetts.... How much I love that country?
Now I'm here, in my little hare-cave and I want to show you some new items my friends and I created in these last few days.
Everything is available on Etsy or, if you prefer, sending me an email at: order@theprimitivehare.com
THANKS!


MINI PURSE
My friend Pamela made these adorable mini teeeeenie tiny purses for me, They are simply adorable and perfect for a gift, maybe for Mother Day?
You can chose 3 colors: cream / prim blue / brown. Fabric can vary :)






STITCHERS CARDS
a bundle of 5 greetings cards with 5 envelopes. The stitching hare on the front is simply adorable and the perfect addition to a stitched gift. On the front is written 'stitched with love'.
In exclusive for the Primitive Hare, design by Stacey Mead.






VICTORIAN SCISSOR FOBS
I made these fobs few days ago, they are all made of crystals and bronze charms, I love them! If you order them on Etsy you'll have the chance to chose the one you want, selecting the letter of your fob :) In case it should be sold out I'll contact you to replace it or refund it :)






5 commenti:

myrica ha detto...

Hi
so many lovely things and I can not just look, so I have bay som of you.
Beautiful things.
Have a nice day
Hug Ingvor

Three Sheep Studio ha detto...

Beautiful, beautiful items !
Love the sweet little purses.
Rose

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

You and your friends have been delightfully busy!! I adore the little purses...and those fobs!!! Well, and what's not to love about a Stacey Mead design LOL? Hope you get over your jet lag soon.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Christina ha detto...

such lovely creations.

Clara ha detto...

Quante belle cose, Isa!!!! E i biglietti sono una bellissima idea!